ALLODERM™ Tissue Matrix Packaging, Shipping & StoragePackagingEach package of ALLODERM™ Regenerative Tissue Matrix contains one piece of freeze-dried acellular human tissue.Packaging consists of a sealed foil bag that contains ALLODERM™ Tissue Matrix enclosed in an inner peel-pouch. Please note, the inner pouch is not sterile.Attached to each package of ALLODERM™ Tissue Matrix are the "Instructions for Use," Tissue Transplant Return Record, and other labels with additional descriptive information.ShippingAll orders placed by 7:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday, will ship the same day for next day delivery by 3:00 p.m. A $20.00 shipping and handling fee is added to all orders. Our standard shipping service is FedEx Standard delivery. Additional delivery charges will be incurred for emergency orders.Please contact Customer Solutions for a copy of the LifeCell Corporation returned goods policy.StoragePlease refer to the ALLODERM™ Regenrative Tissue Matrix for all storage information.Please contact Customer Solutions for a copy of LifeCell Corporation's returned goods policy.
STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix Packaging, Shipping & Storage
PackagingEach STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix carton contains one piece of sterile, ready-to-use Reconstructive Tissue Matrix.Each STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix is contained in a double foil pouch system. The outer pouch employs a peelable chevron seal to enable introduction of the sterile inner pouch into the surgical sterile field. The double pouch system is protected in a carton with a tamper-evident seal that has a reclosable feature to ensure safe storage.Attached to each STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix package are the "Instructions for Use," Tissue Transplant Return Record, and other labels with additional descriptive information.
STRATTICE™ Reconstructive Tissue Matrix ShippingAll orders placed by 7:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday, will ship the same day for next day delivery by 3:00 p.m. A $20.00 shipping and handling fee is added to all orders. Our standard shipping service is FedEx Standard Overnight delivery. Additional delivery charges will be incurred for emergency orders.Each STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix is shipped in an insulated shipper with a temperature monitor. Upon receipt, STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix should be stored in a clean, dry location at room temperature. STRATTICE™ Tissue Matrix should not be placed in a freezer.Please contact Customer Solutions for a copy of LifeCell Corporation's returned goods policy.
STRATTICE™ Reconstructive Tissue Matrix Storage RequirementsPlease refer to the STRATTICE™ Reconstructive Tissue Matrix Instructions for Use for all storage information.Please contact Customer Solutions for a copy of LifeCell Corporation's returned goods policy.
Returned Goods PolicyReturned Goods Policy for LifeCell ProductsContact: LifeCell Customer SolutionsTelephone: 800-367-5737Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm (EST)All returns must be pre-approved and accompanied by a Field Return Authorization
All LifeCell product must have at least 8 months of shelf life remainingNOTE: All claims for damage in transit and order discrepancies must be reported to LifeCell Customer Solutions within 24 hours of order receipt. Any product returned to LifeCell Corporation without a Field Return Authorization number will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
- FRA#’s can be obtained by contacting the LifeCell Customer Solutions team
- The lot and serial number must be provided for each item to obtain a FRA#
- The return authorization number must be noted on the outside of the return
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date and will be subject to the following criteria
- A restocking charge of 15% of invoiced price will be charged on all returns
- Upon receipt and inspection of items, a credit will be issued
- Only items and lot numbers listed on FRA will be eligible for credit
- Freight charges will not be credited
- LifeCell products must be in their original packaging free from damage, customer labels and markings to be eligible for credit
- All patient labels must be intact
- The Instructions for Use, IFU, must be attached/included with the product
- All tamper-evident seals must be intact
- All product with Tag/Alert temperature monitors must display “OK”
- Product must be returned in a LifeCell approved shipper which will be provided at time of field return authorization