1. Jackson, L. Use of a charcoal dressing with silver on an MRSA-infected wound. B J Comm Nursing 2001; 19-26.
2. Hampton, S, Actisorb Silver 220: a unique antibacterial dressing. J Comm Nursing, 2002: 17-19.
3. Leak, K. PEG site infections: a novel use for Actisorb Silver 220. British J Comm Nursing, 2002; Vol. 7(6): 321-325.
4. Rennison et al. Antimicrobial efficacy of silver impregnated activated charcoal wound dressing. Poster, ETRS 2003 (in vitro).
5. Addison, D. et al. A Comparison of the Antimicrobial Properties of Silver Dressings for Chronic Wound Care. Poster, EWMA 2002 (in vitro).
6. Nisbet, L. et al. The benefits of activated charcoal cloth with silver on odour control and bacterial endotoxin binding. Poster, Wounds UK 2011 (in vitro).
7. International case series: Using ACTISORB™: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2012.