1. Wollina, U. et al. Some Effects of a Topical Collagen-Based Matrix on the Microcirculation and Wound Healing in Patients with Chronic Venous Leg Ulcers: Preliminary Observations. Low Extr WOUNDS 2005, vol 4(4):214-224.
2. Nisi G. et al. Use of a protease-modulating mat ix in the treatment of pressure sores. Chir Ital 2005, vol. 57(4):465-468.
3. Lazaro-Martinez, J. L. et al. Randomized comparative trial of a collagen/oxidized regenerated cellulose dressing in the treatment of neuropathic diabetic foot ulcers. F.R. Circ. Esp. 2007, 82(1),27-31.
4. Veves, A. et al. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Promogran (a Collagen Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Dressing) vs Standard Treatment in the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Arch. Surg 2002, vol. 137:822-827.
5. Vin, F. et al. The healing properties of Promogran in venous leg ulcers. J. Wound Care 2002; 11(9):335-41.
6. Lobmann, R. et al. Expression of matrix metalloproteinases and growth factors in diabetic foot wounds treated with a protease absorbent dressing. J Diabetes Complications 2006; 20(5): 329-335.
7. Ulrich, D. et al. Effect of oxidized regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with diabetic foot ulcers. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2011 38(5) 1-7.
8. Smeets, R. et al. Effect of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with chronic venous ulceration. Int. Wound J. 2008, 5:195-203.
9. Kakagia, D.D. et al. Synergistic action of protease-modulating matrix and autologous growth factors in healing of diabetic foot ulcers. A prospective randomized trial. J Diabetes Complications 2007; 21(6): 387-91.
10. Kloeters, O, Unglaub F, de Laat E, van Abeelen M, Ulrich D. Prospective and randomized evaluation of the protease-modulating effect of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix treatment in pressure sore ulcers. Int Wound J. 2015;13(6):1231-6.
11. Lobmann R, Zemlin C, Motzkau M, Reschke K,Lehnert H. Expression of matrix metalloproteinases and growth factors in diabetic foot wounds treated with a protease absorbent dressing. J Diabetes Complications. 2006;20(5):329-35.
12. Hart , J. et al. The role of oxidized regenerated cellulose / collagen in wound repair: effects in vitro on fibroblast biology and in vivo in a model of compromised healing. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 2002;34:1557-1570.
13. Lanzara S, Tacconi G, Gianesini S, et al. A pilot randomized trial to determine the effects of a new active dressing on wound healing of venous leg ulcers. Paper presented at: Conference of the European Wound Management Association; May 14-16, 2008; Lisbon, Portugal.
14. Cullen B, Essler A. ORC/Collagen rebalances the wound environment. Poster presented at: 13th Annual Meeting of the Wound Healing Society; May 4-7, 2003; Seattle, Washington.
15. Cullen B, Silcock D, Zilic L, Foster S, Nisbet L. Use of oxidized regenerated cellulose in facilitating wound healing. Poster presented at: Conference of the European Wound Management Association (EWMA); May 26-28, 2010; Geneva, Switzerland.