1. Armstrong DG, Marston WA, Reyzelman AM, Kirsner RS. Comparative effectiveness of mechanically & electrically powered negative pressure wound therapy devices: a multicenter randomized controlled trial. Wound Rep Reg 2012; 20(3):332-341
2. Marston WA, Armstrong DG, Reyzelman AM, Kirsner RS. A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Treatment of Venous Leg Ulcers Using Mechanically Versus Electrically Powered Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. Advances in Wound Care. 2015;4(2):75-82. doi:10.1089/wound.2014.0575.
3. Fong KD, Hu D, Eichstadt S et al. The SNAP™ system: biomechanical and animal model testing of a novel ultraportable negative-pressure wound therapy system. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2010 May;125(5):1362-71
4. Armstrong DG, Marston WA, Reyzelman AM, Kirsner RS. Comparision of negative pressure wound therapy with an ultraportable mechanically powered device vs. traditional electrically powered
5. Bradbury S, Walkley N, Ivins N, Harding K. Clinical Evaluation of a Novel Topical Negative Pressure Device in Promoting Healing in Chronic Wounds. Advanced Wound Care. 2015;4:346-357
6. Hutton DW, Sheehan P. Comparative effectiveness of the SNAP™ Wound Care System. International Wound Journal. 2011;8:196-205.
7. Lerman B, Oldenbrook L, Ryu J, Fong KD, Schubart PJ. The SNAP™ Wound Care System: A Case Series Using a Novel Ultraportable Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device for Treatment of Diabetic Lower Exteremity Wounds. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2010;4:825-830.
8. Landsman A. Analysis of the SNAP™ Wound Care System, a negative pressure wound device for treatment fof diabetic lower extremity wounds. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010;4(4):831-2.
9. Fong KD, Hu D, Eichstadt SL Et al. Initial clinical experience using a novel ultraportable negative pressure wound therapy device. Wounds. 2010;22:230-236.
10. Lerman B, Oldenbrook L, Ryu J, Fong KD, Schubart PF. The SNAP™ Wound Care System: A Case Series Using a Novel Ultraportable Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device for the Treatment of Diabetic Lower Extremity Wounds. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2010;4:825-530.