A Gelling Fibre Dressing
KerraCel™ is a 100% carboxmethyl celluose primary dressing for use on a variety of exuding wounds. Soft and conformable, KerraCel™ has a high absorbency1 and retains its integrity when removed from the wound/cavity1.
KerraCel dressings are designed to:
- Lock in exudate1 to protect peri-wound skin from maceration
- Form a soothing gel when wet
- Contour to the wound bed to minimise dead space where bacteria can live2
- Sequester harmful components found in exudate (e.g. bacteria and MMPs)1
- Help maintain a moist healing environment
- Be removed from the wound bed in one piece1
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.