V.A.C.® Therapy Dressings
The V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM™ Dressings Difference
The Science of Cellular Wound Management:
The unique pore structure of V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM™ Dressings help creates an environment that promotes healing.
Features of V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM™ Dressings
- Promote tissue granulation at the cellular level
- Flexible design adapts to the contours of deep and irregularly shaped wounds
- 400-600 micron pore sizes help provide uniform distribution of negative pressure (NPWT) at the wound site
- Hydrophobic pore structure helps facilitate exudate and infectious material removal
- Compresses to less than half its size under negative pressure to help draw wound edges together
Features of the V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM SILVER™ Dressings
The only silver dressing specifically engineered for the V.A.C.® Therapy Systems, the V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM SILVER™ Dressing combines the benefits of V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM™ Dressings technology and micro-bonded metallic silver. It allows the dressing pores to come in direct contact with the wound, eliminating the need for additional silver dressing layers that may influence negative pressure transduction and granulation tissue formation.
V.A.C.® GRANUFOAM SILVER™ Therapy is not intended to be used with V.A.C® VERAFLO™ Therapy; instillation solutions may negatively impact the benefits of this dressing